AALL is now accepting nominations for the Emerging Leader Award. This award recognizes newer members who have made significant contributions to the profession and have demonstrated the potential for leadership and continuing excellence.
Selection criteria include:
- The nominee must be a member in good standing of AALL
- The nominee must be in the first 10 years of law library experience
- The nominee must not have previously received an Emerging Leader Award
- The nominee must have made a significant contribution to the Association and/or the profession.
- The nominee must have shown outstanding promise for continuing service and leadership. Specific examples of his/her continuing activities must be provided.
The nomination deadline is March 1st. Please email the nomination form and supporting documentation as a single PDF to Jennifer Wahl. Self-nomination by members is acceptable.
More details on the award, including a link to the Nomination Form, can be found here.Please contact Darla Jackson if you have any questions about the award or the nomination process.