For more information, please contact Joseph Ehrlich, Recruiter at Dentons, at Joseph.email@example.com.
Apply here: https://psoft9gw.us.dentons.com/psp/SNRHPRD9/EMPLOYEE/HRMS/c/HRS_HRAM.HRS_CE.GBL?Page=HRS_CE_JOB_DTL&Action=A&JobOpeningId=1926&SiteId=1&PostingSeq=1
JOB DESCRIPTION – RESEARCH ANALYST:
Dentons US LLP is an AmLaw 100 law firm with more than 900 lawyers in the United States. The firm is seeking a full-time Research Analyst for the Denver office. This position manages the Denver office collection and performs in-depth legal research, and other legal, business and competitive intelligence research support as needed to support the lawyers, paralegals and other staff.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Provide complex business and legal research services to the firm’s lawyers and staff as part of the firm-wide research team.
• Manage the operation and collection of the Denver library.
• Assist lawyers, professionals and support staff in conducting research using online and other research materials and technologies available at the Firm.
• Prepare alerts and resource awareness communications for internal clients.
• Conduct orientations regarding research services procedures and uses for new personnel.
• Share expertise, resources awareness and service delivery best practices and innovation concepts with Department peers.
• Support information access and decision making tools analysis, design, implementation and support initiatives of the Firm’s Knowledge Management Department.
• Log research and other productive time in the Firm’s research tracking and knowledge base system.
• Supervise library filer.
• Other projects and duties as assigned.
• 3+ years of research and analysis experience in a law firm, professional services or corporate law firm research environment.
• Masters of Library Science degree, J.D., or equivalent professional experience.
• Experience with Government Contract research and resources is highly desirable.
• Knowledge of standard legal research sources both in print and online.
• Strong client and team interpersonal and consensus generating collaboration skills.
• Excellent oral and written communications skills.
• Ability to manage multiple assignments simultaneously, perform under tight time deadlines and flexibly adjust to changing priorities.
Dentons offers a competitive salary and benefits package.
~~~We are an Equal Opportunity Employer of Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans. We are an Affirmative Action Employer~~~