The Annual CoALL Holiday Party has been rescheduled for Friday, February 3rd, 5:30 PM, at the University of Colorado, Wolf Law Building, Boettcher Hall, Boulder, CO.
Hope to see you there and happy holidays!
For more information, please contact Joseph Ehrlich, Recruiter at Dentons, at Joseph.email@example.com.
JOB DESCRIPTION – RESEARCH ANALYST:
Dentons US LLP is an AmLaw 100 law firm with more than 900 lawyers in the United States. The firm is seeking a full-time Research Analyst for the Denver office. This position manages the Denver office collection and performs in-depth legal research, and other legal, business and competitive intelligence research support as needed to support the lawyers, paralegals and other staff.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Provide complex business and legal research services to the firm’s lawyers and staff as part of the firm-wide research team.
• Manage the operation and collection of the Denver library.
• Assist lawyers, professionals and support staff in conducting research using online and other research materials and technologies available at the Firm.
• Prepare alerts and resource awareness communications for internal clients.
• Conduct orientations regarding research services procedures and uses for new personnel.
• Share expertise, resources awareness and service delivery best practices and innovation concepts with Department peers.
• Support information access and decision making tools analysis, design, implementation and support initiatives of the Firm’s Knowledge Management Department.
• Log research and other productive time in the Firm’s research tracking and knowledge base system.
• Supervise library filer.
• Other projects and duties as assigned.
• 3+ years of research and analysis experience in a law firm, professional services or corporate law firm research environment.
• Masters of Library Science degree, J.D., or equivalent professional experience.
• Experience with Government Contract research and resources is highly desirable.
• Knowledge of standard legal research sources both in print and online.
• Strong client and team interpersonal and consensus generating collaboration skills.
• Excellent oral and written communications skills.
• Ability to manage multiple assignments simultaneously, perform under tight time deadlines and flexibly adjust to changing priorities.
Dentons offers a competitive salary and benefits package.
~~~We are an Equal Opportunity Employer of Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans. We are an Affirmative Action Employer~~~
Sorry to say, friends, but the CoALL Holiday Party, which was scheduled for 5:30pm on Tuesday, Dec. 6 at the University of Colorado Law School, has been postponed. The weather tomorrow evening is supposed to be snowy and cold, and travel to Boulder will likely be difficult.
The CoALL Executive Board has yet to name a new date for the event but is looking to reschedule for early in the New Year.